1. A Ninja blender for 55% off because your OG blender sounds like it’s dying and its time to level up your smoothie game.
Price:$44.99 (originally $99.99)
2. Crest 3D Whitestrips for 59% off to help you get those pearly-whites shining bright, one hour-long session — obvs while watching Netflix — at a time.
Price: $27.98 (originally $68)
3. An 1.5″ John Frieda Hot Air Brush for 25% off to give you a stylish-as-heck blowout right at home. No, that’s not actually too good to be true — it dries and styles your hair without adding frizz (praise!) via two heat settings and a cool setting to keep everything in place, so you’re left with a super sleek mane that’ll attract *all* the compliments.
Price:$29.99 (originally $39.99)
4. All eight Harry Potter movies on DVD for 72% off because if you don’t already have the set in your household you need it BECAUSE they’re not on Netflix or Hulu!
Price: DVD set for $22.49 (originally $39.99; available in other formats)
5. An Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for 50% off to make your TV bingeing even more smarter and convenient — just tell Alexa what you want to watch, and she’ll put it right up for ya’! Plus, if you have Amazon Prime (which, duh, you should), you get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV shows — on top of Netflix, Hulu, Starz, etc.
Price:$24.99 (originally $49.99)
6. A 4’x6′ Moroccan-style area rug for 35% off to put some serious style (and cushion!) underfoot.
Price:$35.31 (originally $54.73; available in eight colors and a range of sizes)
7. And a round 4′ jute rug for 36% off that’ll really tie together your seating area.
Price:$23.09 (originally $35.99)
8. Circus by Sam Edelman sandals for 59% off to add some serious pizzazz (on the cheap) to your wardrobe.
Price:$24.49+ (originally $59.95; available in six colors and sizes 5-12)
9. A goody box for your dog full of throwback toys and treats for 30% off so when you treat your dog you can also feeling like you’re treating yo’ self.
Price:$25.20 (originally $36)
10. A six-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker for 50% off capable of turning meal prep into something that is not difficult. This handy thing can make everything from golden lentil soup and mac and cheese to chocolate lava cake and french toast. (Look at you! Betty Crocker over here!)
Price:$49.99 (for the six-quart pot, originally $99.95)
11. A 3rd Generation Echo Dot for 56% off. This handy little device that’s capable of answering all those hard-hitting questions. Things like, “Alexa, what should I have for dinner?” — like I said, hard-hitting.
Price:$22 (originally $49.99)
12. A L’Occitane hand cream and travel mini set for 35% off to keep your skin looking and feeling fine while you’re on the go. See, you don’t have to check a bag!
Price:$37.70 (originally $58)
13. A water-filtering straw for 43% off — it eliminates 99.99+% of any bacteria and parasites lurking away in the water, plus removes even the smallest microplastics from your sips.
Price:$9.89 (originally $17.47)
14. A pair of build-your-own leggings for 61% off — we’ve actually tested these bad boys out and can vouch they’re worth every cent.
Price:$22 (originally $55.46; available in sizes S–3X and three waist styles)
15. An AncestryDNA kit for 51% off so you can uncover those distant relatives — any maybe not so distant ones….
Price:$49 (originally $99)